Simple Paper is Simple, Fast, and Powerful
Simple Paper is an efficient and handy note-taking app capable of synchronizing with SimpleNote.
- Productivity and user-friendly UI
- Offline note-taking
- Automatic saving
- Syncing with SimpleNote
- Background auto sync, or on-demand manual sync
- Switch between alphabetical and numerical/symbol keyboards
- Keyboard extension on application bar
- Pin to top
This app has both free and paid versions. The ad bar of free version is minimal enough so that it does not disturb users. If you do not like ads, you can purchase the ad-free version of Simple Paper.
- Indent and bullet
How to use Simple Paper
Manage and Synchronize Notes
- To create a new note, touch the
+ button at the bottom of the notes list page.
- To view or edit an existing note, touch its tile.
- To delete one or more notes on the notes list page, touch the
- button at the bottom to select delete.
- To delete an opening note, touch the
delete button at the bottom of edit page.
Synchronize with Simplenote
- SimpleNote is a cross-platform note-taking service. For synchronize Simple Paper with SimpleNote, you must have a SimpleNote account. To create an account, visit Simplenote on PC.
- To set up SimpleNote account ID and password, touch the
··· in the lower right-hand corner to display the
- After setting up, Simple Paper synchronizes with SimpleNote on background automatically.
- To manually force a sync, drag notes list page down till
Syncing SimpleNote is displayed at the top of the notes list page.
- No need to save manually, Simple Paper saves automatically.
- To display keyboard to edit, touch the note.
- To hide keyboard for a full screen view, touch the
OK button at the bottom of edit page, or hardware back button, or scroll the note.
- To switch between alphabetical and numerical/symbol keyboards, touch the
9 button at the bottom of the keyboard.
- To email the note, touch the
email button at the bottom of the edit page.
- To lock the note in read-only mode, touch the
lock button at the bottom of the edit page. To unlock, touch the
- To change colors of the note tile, touch and drag the note title to the left or right side to select color.